The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable, and devastating diseases, while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact.Florida, Southeast Chapter
2) What are three symptoms that has effected you in last year?
3) How does these symptoms effect you?
4) How many times have you tried to get a diagnosis?
5) Does anyone in your family have lupus or arthritis?
6) Have you experienced hair loss?.
7) Is your skin sensitive to the sunlight?
8) Do you break out in rashes?
9) Has your energy levels drastically decreased?
10) Has your blood test revealed that you had a high A1A?
11) Do you get sores in your mouth that last a week or more?
12) Do you get persistently fatigue.
13) Do you get chest pains while taking a deep breath?
15) Unexplained hair loss
16) Fingers or toes turn red or blue
17) Medicine sensitivity?
This illness is frequently overlooked because so little is known about this disease. Unlike other chronic illnesses, it is hard to treat because no two people have the same symptom which calls for support for treatment and recovery.
We invite you to join us in our efforts. By working together, our joint efforts can promote lupus health care awareness, access and continue to increase health quality.
Purple is the color and a butterfly is the symbol for Lupus.
Please share info with mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts and sisters. Please join email list above. (picture optional)